Thursday 29 May 2014

Wild Flowers

For a change, I decided to make a budget-bouquet from wild flowers and the result was surprisingly charming and smelt beautiful. I especially liked the blossom although it did have thorns so picking it was more tricky than I thought it would have been but so long as you're careful I think whatever you can find which looks pretty on it's own will be a lovely addition to any wild flower bouquet of your own. Bluebells are also currently in season so they add a little pop of colour. There are obviously no rules to making your own wild flower arrangements, however I would recommend sticking to a simple (2 max) colour scheme as otherwise it could look a little bit- 'I picked every flower I saw and threw it in a vase', and unless that's the vibe you're going for then perhaps stick to two colours, I chose white and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment